Photo © Cynoclub | Dreamstime.com
Black truffle (tuber melanosporum) ice cream
- Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 dl cream
- 20 gr of black truffle (tuber melanosporum)
- 2 days before preparation, put the eggs and truffle in a well-closed jar.
- On the day of preparation, whisk the yolks and sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Reduce the broken truffle and add it to the mixture.
- Whip the cream and incorporate gently without waiting.
- Beat the whites in firm snow.
- Using a spatula gently stir in the appliance.
- Pour this one into a container and freeze.