Photo © Chernetskaya | Dreamstime.com
- 2 teaspoons of tea; Earl Gray very good quality.
- 90 cl of water
- 1 kg sugar special for jam
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour 2 teaspoons of tea into a teapot, cover with boiling water and let infuse a few minutes to get a strong but not pungent tea.
- Put the jam sugar in a bowl, water it with tea.
- Mix well for a few minutes, until sugar dissolves.
- In a heavy-bottomed casserole, bring the mixture to a boil over and cook for about 7 minutes from start.
- Remove immediately from fire.
- Pour the jelly into the jars, previously boiled and dried.
- Let cool completely and then close tightly.