During your stay, YOUR safety is ALSO OURS,
because we share the same house.
To keep you and us safe, we have implemented the following protective and preventative measures based on the Centre for Disease Prevention and Control’s recommendations (France):
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
- We wear disposable gloves and masks during cleaning
- Your room is aired for half a day before your arrival.
- All surfaces, door handles and switches are scrupulously disinfected before, during, and after each stay.
- Cleaning and disinfection with Saniswiss Bio-sanitizer S1
- When you leave, the sheets and towels in your room are washed immediately at 60° on full wash cycle.
- The sheets are steam-calendared
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
At least 48 hours before your arrival, we will email you with the current rules on the use of our premises, which adhere to latest official guidelines/advice.
We promise not to shake your hand
DURING YOUR STAY
- In order to limit exposure to the virus, daily cleaning will not be carried out (except for long stays, in which case
we will decide by mutual agreement on our interventions) or on your request.
- We were forced to remove all paperwork from the self-service kiosk. On the other hand, in
In each room you will find new documentation. These documents are thrown away at each departure.
- The owners have been asked to limit any unnecessary objects in the rooms as much as possible, so the room may seem somewhat "bare" to you!
- We have thick hedges that separate Mas Conil from the neighbouring properties, which eliminates any risk of direct contact.
- Each room has soap and hydro-alcoholic gel.
- Social distancing will be respected according to the official norms in force at the time of your stay.
- This distancing also applies around the swimming pool.
- The grounds are large enough to distance oneself. You can play, sunbathe, read and rest while keeping the necessary social distance from others.
- We are doing everything we can to ensure maximum protection, so we rely on you to let us know
if you have been exposed to infected people or if you show any signs of possible disease.
This for the safety of our other guests and our own. Thank you for your understanding.